Thursday, December 11, 2008

i'm back..............

Well think i have pen down for a very long periods..... sorry will be back updating more often le!

So let me just causal mention what i have gone thru and done while i'm away..

1. Encounter a break up on my six years long run relationship.
2. Found new frens.
3. Enjoying my life more happily as compare to the past.
4. Term break is here.
5. Seeing myself changing.
6. Have lost some weight and will continue to work hard toward it.

So why wait let get started... *ps it going to be a long blog so just bear with me... haha

Yes, i had a break up with my boyfren for about a month plus le. At first it was just a cooling periods but after weeks relaise things is not on the right track. And finally he mention a break up saying that there will too much differences in us. (WTH) was super duper sad as it was not a short relationship but a long wan, 6 yrs! it is not a 6 min, hours, month but it a years. Didn't tell any of my frens but just kept to myself even my family member also dun know.. It was a tough periods but finally i manages to stand up.. Well yes i did cry and for a few weeks. Went to work with my eyes swollen and was question, so i just said contact len got problem.( sorry pals for not saying). After the first week of crying then i decided to tell my parent and i try to act strong but i still break down. Remember i told my dad that we have broken up on his 60th birthday day.. Have spoilt his mood as i was his favouite child and he was worried till he told my brother and sister to comfort me and talking more to me. As at home i seldom talk and laugh... Been eating not much as compare to the past. Over the break up periods have lost 3kg and will be more determine to lost more....But at least now i have learn to let go and to continue my life.. After my relationship failure i have more even more loves from family and slowly my smiles are coming back.... Knowing a fews new frens and glad that my fren horizon is expanding bigger... Did enjoy their companys while out..

Term break is here le finally been looking forward for it... haha finally finish my test..(tough but it is over)...

Recently been hanging out late, like wed nitez went out to la kopi with mark, shuping and charles till four plus am. And gosh next day i have my module finally presentation. Spuer duper sahg haven started with my presentation i already fall from the chairs... GOsh.... so shy la i think that day i only slept for 2.5 hours and after school went back to work till 5pm. as it was raining heavily and was waiting to meet shuping.. After meeting shuping went to vivo to meet joycelyn for dinner at pizza hut.. (bad dinner) And waited for mark to finish work then joycely will send us back so we also accompany her to jurong east to pick up her fren as they are going taiwan... Then she send me home.. was super duper shag by then as among the 24 hours i only slept like 3 hours and the 21 hours was active...

haha.... going to stop here and will be back shortly to update more.. *muackszzz*

No comments: