Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sadness....

It had been two days since we last contact, well maybe we make use of this time to gives each other soem spaces to cool down and know are we really compatiable.

got no where to go after work on sat, so decided to went home straight. while on the bus, suddenly the reflect tigger my mind and i nearly broke down again. Well should i said this is life. It take time to cool down the wound maybe just let the sorrow bury with my tears. Went to MS with my sister to have dinner, so while we we travelling, i asked what we will be having? So she said let eat thai express.. Yummy my fav steamboat again.... but the soup standand had drop, nowadays is so craemy but yet spicy, hahah..... Did not eat rice as i was trying to cut down on carbo so just drink soem soup and my sis order tropical as desserts. OMG it was so sweets so sure will gain weight.. CARBO INCREASED....... Oh i met Wanpin at thai expres also, kinda funny while waiting i saw my phone got a misssed call and messae so it was Wanpin and she asked am i at MS, and i reply yes,why. Then out of the sudden, she shouted my name, MANDY...... loudy behind me. haha! She again saw me without my make up,OMG i can't meet ppl without my make up as i look like a ghost... haha

After that went to meet joy,charles,sp and mark at tampines safra. So we went to bedok for supper and ate an moo...mooo Ice cream(OMG...... CARBO INCREASED AGAIN)... As it was ice cream so i could finish it at a very fast speed and sp said mark also very fast. So amrk said let race, adn they both of us jsut slient off, out of the sudden i just raise the stick up as i ahve finish and mark said, " well as i'm getting old so my teeth couldn't take it anymore" hahah... LAstly it was joy who fetch us back while charles was sitting beside aeting his"CRUNCH CHOCOLATE"....
raech home at about 110am and went to bath and sat infront of teh tv to watch "DOU NU YAO BU YAO". Really like Hebe haircut in the show, ahahha.. show ended at about 0235am so was rather sleepy and went to bath straight. haha shoudl eb looking forward for more meet up with them, feel beimg left out most of teh time as dun really know what they are saying....( sorry guys and gals, got to stick with yours for the time being agina)....

No comments: