Tuesday, June 17, 2008

DEEPLY HURT BY LOVE

Been five days after we had argue and hane not been talking to each other from then. Haiz rather sad as i really miss him alots. Maybe he will not ahve a chance to know what i poat here but i really fall too deep in the realationship. Had been together for alomst 41/2 years and i reaaly love him and willing to be with him thru all the unhappiness and what so ever. For the past fews night got to cry tehn i can put myself to sleep. Just like last nitez, after my sis and mum was alseep i was crying non stop till i almost fall alseep and i was keep looking at my phone worrying he might call or message but he did not.

wake up at 7am to prepare myself for class at 9am. Went to took a shower and then head to school. At times, i hate to wait for ppl as they are the one that can be late and when you are just a bit late, message will pop on ur phone and said "see you in class". He was so late today when heama look at her phone and told me it was 905am. So i told her we wait a while more if dun have then we go off first. Then within the minutes he showed up. XXX.......he think he is the king so he can take things for garnted. At time please reflect urself in the mirror before u cursed ppl. Today lesson was so boring as the usual lecture was away, went for my break at 1010am and haed back class at 1040am then at that moment my emotion drop to the bottom as i found out that the earring my daddy bought me was missing. can't wait for time to go back then i can find the earring. the moment i reach home i ran straight to my bed to search and finally i found it...

Well i'm still waiting for his call to hear his voice.. going for dinner..................

No comments: