Friday, August 29, 2008

TIRED.....

Speakless as had been working since Mon until today have been waking up since 645am due to work load and stress at study... Today was the set up day for the adult shop at bugis junction. It was a hard time at work as got to count the number cartons that was the new arrivals..OMG there was a total number of 99 ctns. Haha have a hard time putting up the new stocks only manages to have my lunch at 130pm. Well only manages to get eat for like half and hours then went back to my own shop to take a look and after that went back downstair to help out again...Was rather pissed off with DXXX, Hey listen if you think you are the only queen or king in the world then you are wrong, Treat you as a frens at time still need to lent you my listening ear to let you vent your bloody anger on is not something that all ppl can take it. Had been rather soft but you have make me strengthen my distance with you. This was the last and only chance that i will to consult on things with you there will not be a anymore chance as i was deeply hurt by the words you have mention.. Actually i saw you this mornign talking to cheryl buti choose not to go over as i think i have to draw distance between you and me. Unitl you walk over and say hi to me. WHATEVER it is going to be we will not be that close as before.... Rather tired so going for my beauty sleep....

No comments: