Tuesday, August 26, 2008

PISSED OFF.........

Damn Pissed off with xxxxx. You know what you have done and how can it be when you told me something about dear and when i have doubt i can't question him? "Bu Shuang" lah you know at that point of time you called me to tell me this and that it would upset me. Moreover you have been calling me so often at time asking what am i doing, what time am i working tml or even have you finish work, can lead it to a lots of misunderstanding????? Frankly speaking i do not know what is your intention but just hope you would be faithful to your current gf. Next to mention you at time say those dirty things on the phone, but by doing this is already flirting. Which u always said you will be faithful to ur gf and etc.

I also dun know why i will listen to you as this is not the first time you told me this and that and after that i did told dear about it. Well, i think my life in relationship is in a mess! TOO messy in a gal/gal relationship and even boy/gal! But i do know now is i really loves my this deardear a lots and lots. Simply loves been pamper and hanging out with him even meeting is lesser.



Simply loves this songs so much.... nice songs

野蠻奶奶大戰戈師奶】電視劇插曲主唱:胡杏兒.黃宗澤

女:這是愛承諾用心戀愛 注定要和你同步飛身愛海
男:誰人是最愛 全程投入去愛 有你每日也精彩
合:永遠與你一起 日後都只愛你永遠的心動每日也令我回味 
珍惜就像調味能維繫便銘記 愛你能教我幸福一世紀
Oh Baby, I love you, I love you everyday永遠的心動每日也令我回味
珍惜就像調味能維繫便銘記 愛你能教我幸福一世紀感激遇到你

No comments: