Saturday, July 5, 2008

WTF.... WHAT SO BIG DEAL?

WTF.... It is wrong to have a own room of mine after moving to the new house? So what if you pay for the expenses? STUPID IDIOT, listen you can ask to share the money but did you ask? The answer is NO so what the big deal. Having a room of mine is good as i can get dear to stay over and meeting time are more. unlike now only meet up twice in every fortnight.Not saying i will not get married, the more i will just be staying there for 2 to 3 years. Not in singapore also that often at time you are out of town so what wrong? At time you got to be more open to all this. The mad mum will kill me as i think she would like me since she give birth to me. At time when she saw me she try all ways to find fault with me. Do you know? you will not know until it get big! haiz so old still not open to all this, you are the eldest so at time you have to give in. just dun understand how come i landed here? At time i dislike my life as i do not have a good sibling. try to be nice to them but ended up quarreling and fight. At time got to give in but after giving in i always regret. People can have there sibling to care and loved but mine is only quarrel and fight. Since young our relationship is already spoil till now that we are all grown up and realationship will be better but i'm wrong as things are stil the same. I feel at time i just a maid at home being ask to do things and that. Since young i have learn to giv and take. Still remember there one time my sis fight with me over buying dinner at the near by market, so i refuse to go and we fight.. She thrown a cup and it actually hit my head and there was a scar for the rest of my life. There also once she bought me down to the playground and i fall from the monkey bar and got a scar under my chin. Looking back at all this make me feel that this house is unbearable. At time my frens treat me more better then my own sibling even the are older than me, but those are the feeling i longer between us. i love my sis and brother and my dad. At time i'm worry what happen if my dad left me one day? And when i always quarrel with my sis, i try to give in. and for my brother when he have problem and my sis refuse to help i will be the one to help out but end up I"M ALWAYS THE ONE BEING HURT AND THERE ISN"T ANY WAYS FOR ME TO TURN BACK.

No comments: