Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I"M BACK

HAHA.... well finally manages to get some time to update my blog le! Think i have neglect it for alomst a week. Well as was busy with exams for study and a short trips back to kl with darling. haiz have a hard time handling with the exams as it was rather tough and it was hard to "copY". haha 'HArd to copy mean the answer are all given. HAHA do we still call it as a exam?

For my Kl trips, it was wonderful as i have not been shopping for a long time under a carefree mood. Well, i bought 3 polo tee and one of them is from darling, a padini pants,beauty product and a "tag" watch from darling. Haiz thou my bag would be light when i'm back but i never know it is still so heavy despite all the kiddy clothes i bring back to KL.

Finally my company started the pharse 2 of the "ess" sale. what was being asked most of the time is this! I think it very clear wat is written there .. Some idiots still got the cheek to ask me wat the discount like now ??? "Hello", It freaking clear that it written as "50% storewide" .. So wat the cheapest discount u are looking for ???? I reli dun know .. Wat our school have been teaching huh ?? Teach them shit izzit ?? Reli all the crazy ppl ................. Siao !!!!

No comments: