Sunday, July 6, 2008

LOST AND I"M REALLY DEFEATED

Well firstly i do not what should i blog and how am i going to express in words. So many things have happen and i have no where to turns to or even head up. Being so truoble over realationship (being worries since the feeling start) which has brings us close up to 5years being together. Ever since i have this blog i feel more relaxed as i can said what i like and dun like. Have given all my best in the 5 years and to draw out is damn difficults. i think i need the courage and the determine to do it. 5 years youth and time have just gone nowhere and i have nuthing, really nuthing in my realtionship but yet uncountable hurt. i do not know how long more can i last and where will be be look further. Get to know that his god-sis(slut) is coming back end of the month. trying hard to bury my time in work or events with frens. i know i'm being rude here but this kinds of things can't be help. Yes you did told me ur choice but what about the actions. Really i hate to hear that you and the slut is in the room only the two of you. What damn kinds of relationship are u and her in? do you know not me but if ppl know that only two of u are in the room how would they thinks?

Second is my work, i being trouble as there a guy working just downstairs at the woman boutique spreading that " i'm his wife", "oh my wife, Mandy is waiting at home for me' and more natsy things! You see you would put in more all this things shouldn't have happen. As apart from guys i also get into a gal realtionship. I really dun wish but from that 'her', i get all the concern and care from. i do not wish to fall so deelpy but i'm proud as least i know i have have interest in guys only. So as for her i have told her that before and keep reapeated that we are immpossible.

Third is my family and sibling. have mention in the previous slots so do not wish to said anymore.

Lastly i'm just looking forwards for vacation that i can start to let go and start fresh again. As for realtionship i know i will not let go but if i still hang on i will be more miserable and i have to suffer in slients. As for family i thinks maybe walk one step and see how. last is the work and same sex relationship. Just hope that i will be able to leave this company asap and forget everythings.

* really big thank to 'Mr B", 'Mr k" and all my jie mei for the surport. Will let u all see the fresh me and i will stand up once again and i swear i will not fall again even if i fall, there should be no pain,hurt,tears but happiness.

No comments: