Sunday, May 25, 2008

SHOULD I

Well, My feeling of changing job is back again . After the meeting that day, i m reli wondering m i in the correct company ... Things had reli change after 'someone' join in . I miss the old times when i actually felt happy even i got to do a lot of ot. Now, i m like so piss with the load of work and i actually feel that i m doing shit and waiting to be rot there ......

I m wondering anyone from my office actually read my blog ?? Even they do, i dun reli care ... Wat i said here is reli my 101% of feeling ... At least, i m real ..... I dun hide my unhappiness and i m always upfront with wat i dun like . Anyway, watever it is .... I just dun care much liao ....

I believe in hard working ... I m sure certain result can be seem .... I dun need anyone to praise or announce out loudly wat i have acheive at work and definitely not some sarcastic remarks. If yr outlet is incapable to acheive at wat i have done ... Jolly well keep your mouth shut !!!! By saying some stupids remarks make me despise u more ........

Up to this point, I dun even think u deserve any respect from me or even my colleagues. Wat u have done today make me think that u are so childish and prob make u look like a idiot in a way .. Just do wat u want and leave me ALONE !!!!!

Like wat my friend said, "Dun get angry with someone who are low educated." But i think i shouldn't be angry with ppl that are so called highly educated one... Sometime shit just go up to the brain .... WATEVER !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: