Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sadness.... tear are fragile

Firstly, would like to welcome myself back to blogspot for updating my recent life here. i think have been almost an year plus i was away. At time, i feel i'm drifting away from those frens that have been always with me. Been a long time last meet up and feel kinda strange when we are together once again.

Today have been a "bad" day, tuesday as usual still need to attend lesson at SIRS and head back to shop to work. Kinda piss off by this "Yuan de bu ne na", he has a baby gal but he is looking for a baby boy clothes and he got no idea what he wants and looking for. Then next is this "rich tai-tai" that walk in with a LV bag and do not know how to read signage. Was busy unpacking all the new stock given by the office, as usual that my jobs. Lucky manages to finish off before i log off for work at 3pm. oh ya, BHG is having their DND and closing at 5pm.

Went straight to ubi for my driving lesson at 1625pm. The car "id" was totally new to me( as i was not taught by the car id before). What an unlucky evening, as my tp is jsut around this week so really got to brush up on my driving in order not to repeat the same mistake. At first, i find that this "ATITTUDE MAN" seems quite nice as he asked how come i did not make it for the first round tp? Then i reply and he said " oh okay, so we will start from the test slot". Was super duper worry as my previous lesson was on 25/04/08 and today was 13/05/08. Just when i was ready to move off the ' my nevious is back', so i qucikly restart and move off. Was refreshing my circuit station and honestly i do not seems to have much problem but today was totally sucks. No problem at first but once was at the slope i feel that he is finding faults with me. Have any instructor give a direction when you have not even move up and get all the stupid points? If no, thank god and if yes then we could be the too bad too sad ppl. From his face i could see the fire burning in his heart, he asked ' are you nevous or what' so i reply i not nevous but super duper confuse by ur instruction and he reply what there to confuse and i said my points. And he said very insrtuctor is different, yes i know as no one are alike as there are man and woman in this world. Yes i could be stupid but your BLOODY JOBS IS TO TEACHES AND NOT SHOW UR ATITIUDE FACE WITH THE STUPID SUNGLASS. At about 5pm, was out at the road and it was the bus lane operating hours then he remind me and he said " now is 509pm so the pass lane is opearting. You see where are all the problem from now? Half way thru wanted to stop the BLOODY LESSON but think about it there isn't much time left for me so i tahan it all the way till 6pm. Was back in the school and before ending he still wanted me to try the slope again and AGAIN SAME THINGS HAPPEN? HEY MAN LOOK, IF I DO NOT HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY PREVIOUS LESSON AND ITS ONLY TODAY THEN U BETTER WAKE UP! Things happen with a reason. After we change over teh seat, he went to the course and said " HEY MISS THIS IS THAIS WAY AND THAT WAY" then he hit the wheel hard enough to scare me off. The every moment i drop from the car my tears just roll down very quickly and i feel damn hurtz by all the BLOODY COMMENTS . Was duper duper sad, went for dinner and then head back home as i need my piggy-mates to vent my anger.

Well, was back with my first post so there will be more coming............... to be continues soon

bush.......bush......beat u, smack u........ bite u........

No comments: