Saturday, March 28, 2009

I"M BACK....

Wow have not been writing for the past few months! Sorry that i haev neglected u in any way. Hehe well should be back to updates more and more, the merrier the better.



Well how should i Start after so long missing in action. Too much things to let out!



Er things is getting more and more closely for me and Eugene. Staying over at his place increased too. And we did somethings more than a couples will do that is KISS. Oh my god, what has gone wrong with me? Should let anyone know about this not even those close sis of mine. Hehe of course will be happy as u have develope further with someone that u start to fall for. But do not know why he did that and what he is thinking? Was totally upset when i heard that he was out with Joycelyn but i should have bother as we are not the bf/gf status so i shouldn't be disturb by it. Whatever it is gonna be i know i should have too much hopes in the frenship. Let things take it nature course ba.



Getting myself involoved in a business that is so realted to MLM( LFI) doing wellness santuacy and it will helps ppls during the recession, well how true i do not know but i did learn and see things different from there but at the same time i feel it will break frenship too. As it has happen and after the whole incident i couldn't bring my that close back with the frens any longer. At first when i was been bought in i see a lot of things and heard and did learn. Inventually it did change my mind by seeing things differently when there is problem.

Terms has reopen, and this few months it gonna be extreme busy as i'm finishing my study in like two months time. Hehe was so looking forward for it....

Well should oen down here, and get back soon. OPs by the way i doing my slimming program thingy. it so terrible and i miss all the foods and my fav chocloate.. Been four days since i did not have any solid foods in my stomach. ohs two week faster go or i should said qucickly finish the program ba.... TERRIBLE SAD AS I MISS TOM YAM SOUP......

No comments: